Hang the stockings without a fireplace or drilling holes in the wall! This quick and easy to build stocking stand cost under $20.
One of my friends wanted to hang stockings for Christmas, but doesn’t have a fireplace. She didn’t want to build an entire mantle, and didn’t want to drill holes in her wall to hang a stocking shelf. This is perfect solution!
Stocking Stand Features
– Quick and easy DIY project
– Only cost about $20 to build
– Just cut 2x4s and screw together
– Sturdy and stable – doesn’t feel flimsy or cheap
– Beautiful farmhouse style wood tones will add texture to your home
– Can lengthen easily or add more hooks for more stockings
– Customize the stain color to match your home’s style
What you get: Detailed plan with step by step instructions, sizes, diagrams, required tools, shopping list, cut list.